Information we collect
2. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent.
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
3. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 but we will not transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties. We may share your personal data within our group of companies, but it will still be subject to these terms if we do.
4. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
4.1 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
4.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you;
4.3 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
4.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
4.5 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent; and
4.6 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
5. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
6. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
8. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
10. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
11. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com
12. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
13. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
14. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the Act - an access request will be subject to a fee of £10 towards our costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at Spencewood Interiors limited 95 St James mill road Northampton NN5 5JP
Spencewood Interiors limited is the trading name registered in England & Wales company number 7198122
Version: January 2016